MedallionClass™ Regal Princess Sweeps Official Rules
YOUR CHANCE TO EXPERIENCE PRINCESS MEDALLIONCLASSTM ON BOARD REGAL PRINCESS®
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
YOUR CHANCE TO EXPERIENCE PRINCESS MEDALLIONCLASSTM ON BOARD REGAL PRINCESS®
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prize forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating in this “Your Chance To Experience Princess MedallionClass On Board Regal Princess” promotion (“Promotion”), you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The “Promoter" is Princess Cruises Pty Ltd (ABN 23 107 998 443) of Level 5, 465 Victoria Avenue, Chatswood. NSW. 2067, phone: (02) 8326 4000.
- All entries and entry information received on the Travel Therapy (ABN 90 434 886 248)website or through social media advertising by will be shared with The “Promoter” to ensure entry into the prize offered by the Promoter.
- The Promotion commences on 1st October 2019 and ends at 11:59pm AEDT 31st October 2019 (“Promotional Period”).
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 year or over. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate family and agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- It is a condition of entry that entrants acknowledge that should they be drawn as a winner, they will be required to make their own way to and from Sydney, NSW Australia for the purposes of taking the prize.
- To enter, individuals must visit https://www.princess.com/cruise-deals-promotions/au/sweepstakes/medallion-class-regal/ and follow the prompts to the competition entry page, input the requested details including their full name, mailing address, a valid email address and telephone number and then, as instructed, submit the fully completed online entry form during the Promotional Period.
- Only one (1) entry per person will be permitted.
- Incomplete or indecipherableentries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of thePromotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Any costs associated with entering the Promotion, including data costs, are the entrant’s responsibility.
- The draw will take place at Anisimoff Legal, Suite 5, Erina Plaza 210 Central Coast Highway, Erina NSW 2250 on 07/11/2019 at 11:00am AEDST. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be announced online at https://www.princess.com/cruise-deals-promotions/au/contest/ from 14/11/2019.
- The first valid entry drawn, from all valid entries received, will win a thirteen (13) night Princess Cruises, cruise for two (2) people, travelling to New Zealand on board Regal Princess, valued at up to $5,798. Prize includes:
- Thirteen (13) nights’ accommodation for two (2) people in a balcony stateroom on board Regal Princess, travelling to New Zealand departing Sydney, New South Wales, Australia on 2 December 2020 and returning to Sydney, NSW;
- All standard breakfast, lunch and dinner meals served at the main restaurants whilst aboard the Regal Princess ship (with the exception of those restaurants which have an additional cover charge);
- Onboard activities, evening onboard entertainment and nightclubs (with the exception of those activities and facilities which have an additional cover charge); and
- All port charges and taxes.
- The prize is the cruise only and does not include travel costs associated with getting to and from the departure point in NSW, Sydney. All costs associated with getting to and from the departure point are not included and will be the responsibility of the winner and his/her companion. The winner must take the prize as offered. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer.
- If, for any reason, the winner does not take the prize (or a part of the prize) at the time stipulated by the Promoter, the prize (or that part of the prize) will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
- If the prize, or part of the prize, is unavailable, the Promoter may substitute an alternative prize (or that part of the prize) to substantially the same recommended retail value and/or specification, subject to any written direction from the various regulatory authorities.
- In accepting the prize, the winner acknowledges that they may incur ongoing costs associated with the prize that are the responsibility of the winner.
- The prize is subject to Princess Cruises Booking and Passage Conditions available at https://www.princess.com/legal/passage_contract/. The winner and travelling companion may be required to present their credit card at time of check-in in order to board the cruise ship, for all incidental charges.
- Spending money, additional meals, insurance, transport to and from departure point in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs are not included. Prize must be taken on Princess Cruises New Zealand voyage departing Sydney, Australia on 02/12/2020. During the entire duration of the prize, a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age. The winner and his/her companion are responsible for ensuring that they have valid passports, and any requisite visas, vaccinations and travel documentation.
- Itinerary to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 07/02/2020 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner (if one is required) will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be announced online at https://www.princess.com/cruise-deals-promotions/au/contest/ from 14/02/2020.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to all aspects of the Promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including but not limited to natural disaster) the Promoter may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) if the Princess Cruises Regal Princess New Zealand cruise is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) use of the prize.
How to enter
Submitting their original entry by logging onto www.traveltherapy.com.au or by accessing through either an enewsletter or social media link, and registering their details including (but not limited to) full name, address, postcode, telephone number, e-mail address. The cost of accessing the promotional website will be dependent on the entrant’s individual internet Service Provider.
10. To enter, complete the application form with your name, email address,